DNA Diet & Fitness 3 Test Combo
Do you struggle to maintain a healthy body weight?
Are the latest diet fads just not working for you?
It is time to consider your genes. Take this DNA test to uncover
- DNA changes influencing your body weight
- Most effective ways to lose weight & keep it off
- How to optimize your weight loss journey with our Genofit app
Trying to lose weight?
Adjust your diet and lifestyle based on your genes. This DNA test can tell you whether you are
- Sensitive to starch
- More likely to snack
- Have difficulty feeling full
- Not motivated to exercise
- Have high blood sugar
- And More!!
A simple mouth swab is all we need to analyze your DNA and identify changes that affect your obesity risk. Use this information to optimize your diet and exercise plans based on your genes, so you can finally fit those designer jeans!
Studies show multiple genetic variants can significant influence a person’s body weight, and how they respond to specific diets and exercise plans.
- Appetite Suppression: MC4R – disrupts appetite suppression
- Food Disinhibition: Vitamin B6 is needed for carbohydrate metabolism, cognitive development, immune function, skin health and hemoglobin formation. NBPF3 – increases clearance of vitamin B6 from the body
- Diet Impact: FTO – influences energy intake, diet impact and satiety
- Satiety: SH2B1 – interrupts a satiety hormone signalling pathway
- Exercise Motivation: BDNF – influences exercise motivation
- Fat Metabolism: APOA2 – alters saturated fat metabolism
- Starch: AMY1 – reduces the ability to digest starch
- Fatty Acid: FABP2 – increases fatty acid uptake
- Glucose Regulation: ADIPOQ – disrupts normal glucose regulation
- Response to Exercise: ADRB2 – affects weight loss in response to exercise
- Circadian Rhythm: CLOCK – disrupts the normal circadian rhythm
HOW IT WORKS
Step 1: Order test kit online
Step 2: Collect DNA sample using a painless mouth swab, and mail to the lab in the provided return envelope
Step 3: Receive your results online